Hello
My neighbour was given this by a friend. It's so out of the realm of my knowledge I thought I'd post here to see if you guys can shed any light on value/date.
It looks like a self ejecting double barrel percussion break action shotgun made by "W Horton, 29 Union St, Glasgow".
I can't find a date anywhere on the gun, but took pictures of the proof marks on the underside of the barrel.
Unfortunately my neighbours friend dropped the gun and caused the stock to break off at the wrist.
Any help on dating or valuing the gun would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
My neighbour was given this by a friend. It's so out of the realm of my knowledge I thought I'd post here to see if you guys can shed any light on value/date.
It looks like a self ejecting double barrel percussion break action shotgun made by "W Horton, 29 Union St, Glasgow".
I can't find a date anywhere on the gun, but took pictures of the proof marks on the underside of the barrel.
Unfortunately my neighbours friend dropped the gun and caused the stock to break off at the wrist.
Any help on dating or valuing the gun would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks


















































