High End Winchester prices

johnl

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
GunNutz
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Location
Mom’s basement
I see why all the nice ones up here eventually head south. Check out the prices, FFFF-me I'm in the wrong business



http://www.dayswinchesters.com/
 
Russ always has some real nice Winchesters for sale and has a pile of rare 86s. Never seen so many with longer than standard barrels, etc. hard to find just one like that up here. Yes, the market is very different down there, and no matter how bad the economy gets, there are always guys down there money to spend on high end Winchesters. Have dealt with Russ before, great fellow with great taste in guns.
Matt
 
The sad thing is that it keeps lots of people from shooting them, 'cause they think they're too valuable. I don't pretend to have any of the big money ones like this guy is advertising, but I have an '86 and a '92 with some special order features that certainly have some value. That doesn't keep me from shooting them, though, and I hope it doesn't in the future. Having one and not shooting it would be like living with Cindy Crawford and not...oh never mind.
 
The sad thing is that it keeps lots of people from shooting them, 'cause they think they're too valuable. I don't pretend to have any of the big money ones like this guy is advertising, but I have an '86 and a '92 with some special order features that certainly have some value. That doesn't keep me from shooting them, though, and I hope it doesn't in the future. Having one and not shooting it would be like living with Cindy Crawford and not...oh never mind.

For sure. I reconsider shooting mine from time to time...after seeing that site I'm really reconsidering, mine are in nowhere near the condition but gettin' rarer every day!
 
Back
Top Bottom