Holy black availability in Canada?

eaglesnester

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking at WholeSports Web page the other day and I saw Goex listed under black powder for sale. Of course I called and of course they were out. I back ordered 25lb at 17.95 lb. Who knows when it will come in? When the powder does arrive I will have a years supply. With hazmat and shipping charges it still will be cheaper than driving to Alb. from B.C. to get it.

Cheers & Tighter Groups: Eaglesnester;)
 
Was looking at WholeSports Web page the other day and I saw Goex listed under black powder for sale. Of course I called and of course they were out. I back ordered 25lb at 17.95 lb. Who knows when it will come in? When the powder does arrive I will have a years supply. With hazmat and shipping charges it still will be cheaper than driving to Alb. from B.C. to get it.

Cheers & Tighter Groups: Eaglesnester;)

You are in B.C. ? These guys are the B.C. distributor for Goex. You have to order 25lbs, but the can have your order put together in a couple of days. They also let you have multiple granulations in your order.


McLeod's Blasting Supplies Ltd.
4546 Lochside Drive
Victoria, BC, Canada V8X2E1
250-658-2535, Fax: 250-658-2056

Chris.
 
Thats a good price. Might be worth the wait.

The Black Powder club in Lethbridge does a big group order of hundreds of pounds and thats about the price that we are looking at this year. They get caps too and they are up to $60/1000 I think!
They may be taking orders at the gun show in Lethbridge this weekend if anyone in the area is looking for some.
 
There's a dealer in Edmonton, would you like his # ? just in case ?
Cheers nessy

Whoops :redface: I read that wrong I see you're in BC.
Would you like the # of a dealer In Revelstoke who can ship to you ?
Problem with buying from McLeods is , they are on the Island.

Cheers nessy.
 
Back
Top Bottom