Holy crap ammo has doubled in price since I last bought it.

I don't know where you get this idea from? Retailers just add 25% to whatever it cost them from the Distriubutor. FS

Wer're edycated that way. As long as a we are blaming the little man we won't need to look for the real reasons our hard earned cash goes nowhere. :)
 
My dad called me and got suckered into that whole"The war is going to cause an ammo shortage" deal by a salesman a while ago.

Man what a load.
 
I'm not sure I understand the fluctuation in ammo prices at all.

First pistol and rifle prices almost doubled and shotgun and 22 ammo stayed more or less the same.

Now, pistol and rifle is finally starting to come back down to 'normal' prices (here in the US, anyway) but 22 prices went way up. Meanwhile, shotgun ammo prices have remained fairly stable.

How does any of this make sense?
 
I thought these were good deals -- not sure if it is old news to everyone else. No 22LR, but I'll keep looking.

CZ surplus 7.62 x39
1120rd case
Corrosive
$195.00*/1120rd case -- it is listed at $160 per case, just received it and if you can get the can open it is a good deal...

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/default.asp?Pg=8&do=3&mcid=9&scid=49&pid=697

Buffalo #4 Buck Shot 10 Box Case (250 Rounds)
12 Gauge 2 3/4" 1 1/8 Onz #4 Buckshot 1320 FPS
$160 -- seems like a great deal for 250 rounds...

http://www.frontierfirearms.ca/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10_498_426
 
Back
Top Bottom