How can i ship live ammo

Last I talked to greyhound, 2009, ammo was ok, powder and/or primers not.
I sent 30 505 Gibbs cart to Cranbrook with no issue. Mark
 
I've used Canpar to ship a big box of ammo before because they had the best rates. They are also the only courier I've ever received ammo from when I've ordered from Marstar or S.I.R./Cabelas.

Greyhound has told me they won't ship ammo and good luck trying to collect insurance on something they claim not to ship.
 
Last I talked to greyhound, 2009, ammo was ok, powder and/or primers not.
I sent 30 505 Gibbs cart to Cranbrook with no issue. Mark

Someone may interpret their rules differently,but their policy specifically mentions "ammunition".

http://www.shipgreyhound.com/terms/#prohibited

Other Prohibited Articles:

* Packages or shipments which contain the following commodities, articles, materials, or substances WILL NOT be accepted for transportation.
* Alcoholic Beverages or Liquors,
* including Ale, Beer, Wine
* Ammunition
 
Back
Top Bottom