While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have shipped long guns across Canada and to England no problem. I have received long guns from the US. I would like to ship 2 civil war muskets to the US for auction and have hit a brick wall. Any help would be appreciated.....Thanks
What exactly is the problem? I shipped antiques to the US, no problem, of course if you write guns all over the box or the customs form, forget it. Those are antiques (non firearm) in both the US and Canada, so you declare them as such.
Yes, most shippers including Canada Post no longer allow the shipment of Firearms outside of Canada even Antique or Historical classed ones. I heard Federal Express will do it, but with no Insurance coverage and if the shipment is damaged its your loss and after hearing all the horror stories of them manhandling packages I am not ready to risk shipping with them myself.
Fed-Ex turned me down flat on both sides of the border. I'm not going to lie about what I'm shipping because it would be a huge loss if opened at customs. Trying to do it right..............junkman
Air Canada Cargo or a Trucking Company maybe, I personnally stopped shipping to the USA because no one wants to handle gun shipments anymore even Antiques. Also, Try a Customs Broker's Office, they might be able to it, but it will cost an bundle.