41 Colt CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 307 0 0 Location BC Apr 1, 2010 #1 In certain calibers revolvers and even SEMI-AUTOMATIC handguns are antique class. Why are only single shot centerfire rifles antique?
In certain calibers revolvers and even SEMI-AUTOMATIC handguns are antique class. Why are only single shot centerfire rifles antique?
gallen270 Youth Group Leader Rating - 100% 331 0 0 Location albert county, new brunswick Apr 1, 2010 #2 I wish the date moved. never mind this pre 1898 crap, anything 100 years old or older should be antique.
I wish the date moved. never mind this pre 1898 crap, anything 100 years old or older should be antique.
starpuss CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 98.6% 146 2 0 Location Mb WWW.TOXICREDNECK.COM Apr 1, 2010 #3 gallen270 said: I wish the date moved. never mind this pree 1898 crap, anything 100 years old or older should be antique. Click to expand... ya then i would buy a lot of 1911's next year
gallen270 said: I wish the date moved. never mind this pree 1898 crap, anything 100 years old or older should be antique. Click to expand... ya then i would buy a lot of 1911's next year