Ian Skennerton Martini Books

Drachenblut

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
Location
Smithers, B.C.
Thank you all kindly for the information and ideas towards collecting. I believe I have found my direction: collecting Martini Enfield Carbines.

To this end, I am working on obtaining the 3 book Treatise series on Martini's by Skennerton, so far, no company in Canada has them. Does anyone happen to own them and wish to sell, or know where to obtain them?

Thank you,
Drachenblut
 
Skennerton martini Books

I got one of the volumes from John Denner, one reduced (torn cover) at a local gunshow & the last one I found after much googling through all the online (used) bookstores I could find on the web. Denner has 2 of the volumes listed in his book list but not under "M" for Martini, they are under "T" for Treatise.

Peter (Burlington, Ontario)

Thank you all kindly for the information and ideas towards collecting. I believe I have found my direction: collecting Martini Enfield Carbines.

To this end, I am working on obtaining the 3 book Treatise series on Martini's by Skennerton, so far, no company in Canada has them. Does anyone happen to own them and wish to sell, or know where to obtain them?

Thank you,
Drachenblut
 
Well good news, I have secured Volume 1 courtesy of Denner, and Volume 2 courtesy of McMurray. Great folks to deal with. Apparently Volume 3 is out of print and I cannot seem to find it at all. Any leads?
 
MH Treatise Vol. 3

Just keep Googling & eventually you will get lucky, I did after 3-4 weeks.

Peter (Burlington, Ontario)

Well good news, I have secured Volume 1 courtesy of Denner, and Volume 2 courtesy of McMurray. Great folks to deal with. Apparently Volume 3 is out of print and I cannot seem to find it at all. Any leads?
 
Back
Top Bottom