Hi all, this is a friend's rifle (I wouldn't put a "tie-wrap" on it...)
We need some help to identify it properly. It's a Enfield-Snider....so I put some images of the markings hoping you people can tell us more.
The rifle is currently some 650 km away from me. Didn't take a picture of the buttplate as there was nothing marked there. So if better images are needed, there will be a delay as my old friend can't use a computer. (I myself hardly can...)
Many thanks for any input,
Eric
[/URL[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/frichtie/media/17021416_1395455607153000_4663121493949385374_n_zpsu72ltbjw.jpg.html[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/frichtie/media/17098245_1395455747152986_8280124023007144285_n_zps1vzxqbmt.jpg.html]
[/URL[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/frichtie/media/17103240_1395455653819662_2499771291627707764_n_zpsdxywh4vh.jpg.html]
[/URL[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/frichtie/media/11640409_10205997311324319_795358577_o_zps7twsljnm.jpg.html]
[/URL]
We need some help to identify it properly. It's a Enfield-Snider....so I put some images of the markings hoping you people can tell us more.
The rifle is currently some 650 km away from me. Didn't take a picture of the buttplate as there was nothing marked there. So if better images are needed, there will be a delay as my old friend can't use a computer. (I myself hardly can...)
Many thanks for any input,
Eric

[/URL[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/frichtie/media/17021416_1395455607153000_4663121493949385374_n_zpsu72ltbjw.jpg.html[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/frichtie/media/17098245_1395455747152986_8280124023007144285_n_zps1vzxqbmt.jpg.html]
[/URL[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/frichtie/media/17103240_1395455653819662_2499771291627707764_n_zpsdxywh4vh.jpg.html]
[/URL[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/frichtie/media/11640409_10205997311324319_795358577_o_zps7twsljnm.jpg.html]
Last edited:


















































