I've had these things since 1995, just sitting around somewere in the garage.
One is a 9mm (i'm pretty sure), with some foreign letters on the bottom ( russian maybe?), and it looks like a FMJ, but the "copper" head is a brown/tan color than the usual shiny gold copper I see, (does that mean anything?)
It has already been fired and theres a hole in the case, I bought it as a keychain.
The other one is some sort of .22, it hasnt been fired (as you can see), and on the bottom of the casing, the letter F is stamped in capitals.
Can someone tell me the;
-manufacturer
-place manufactured?
-use (for the .22)
and whatever else im not mentioning here?
It's just that I've had them for ever and want to know whats what about them.
One is a 9mm (i'm pretty sure), with some foreign letters on the bottom ( russian maybe?), and it looks like a FMJ, but the "copper" head is a brown/tan color than the usual shiny gold copper I see, (does that mean anything?)
It has already been fired and theres a hole in the case, I bought it as a keychain.
The other one is some sort of .22, it hasnt been fired (as you can see), and on the bottom of the casing, the letter F is stamped in capitals.
Can someone tell me the;
-manufacturer
-place manufactured?
-use (for the .22)
and whatever else im not mentioning here?
It's just that I've had them for ever and want to know whats what about them.


















































