Identify this inert training round

sparq

Regular
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
Ottawa
Just out of curiosity, what is this?

inert.jpg


Marked 9mm + P

Given to me by someone in the hotel industry who found it in a washing machine after a law enforcement group stayed there. Looks to me like an inert training round, but why it's half metal and half plastic is a mystery to me. If it had a primer, I'd guess it was a simunition paint round, but I'm fairly certain it's just an inert snap cap sort of deal.
 
Interesting...thanks guys.

Wicked police: Not sure what hotel....why, you missing something from one of your pockets? :)
 
Likely. Person I got it from has worked a a few hotels, in and out of Kanata, but didn't mention which one it came from or how long ago this was.
 
years back I worked at the holiday inn on cooper street. there was a police gathering and tons of police from all over including the states where staying there. I came down into the parking garage late one night, and there was two officers getting it on right on the hood of a car! True story!
 
Back
Top Bottom