If one had issues with the ROA?

Brutus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
118   0   1
I have a ROA, and it works just fine right now. Let's say sometime down the road I have a problem with it, such as timing etc.
There has to be other single action Ruger owners out there. The official Ruger warranty centre in Canada, Snapshot located in Quebec, has a spotty reputation at the best of times & I would rather not use thier services. Who is your go-to-gunsmith that you trust? Especially in the western provinces?

Thank you
 
I suspect any trusted gunsmith thats good with single actions would be the place to start. They aren't too different from other Rugers as far as the lockwork goes. (I'm also looking for someone to do a bit of work on a Uberti so will be following this thread.)

I've got an Old Army that someone bent the axis pin on by not having the retainer locked properly. Parts are not available. It could be a matter of finding a machinist to make up a new one for this sort of thing. I was able to get it straight enough to work but the lack of parts makes me a little nervous.

Its a real shame that Ruger stopped production.
 
Back
Top Bottom