Importing bp rifle from the U.K.

I have an ad in the EE for one. Also emailed a few folks in the U.K. No answers back from the U.K as of yet. My fingers are crossed but a cramping up.
 
The problem I've found with exporting guns from the UK is finding a carrier who will take them. It's been a few years since I tried however.

What was possible and may still be is if you are in the UK, a dealer will for a fee bring the firearm to the airport and load it on to your plane. After arrival you declare it, show your PAL and pay the taxes.
 
That is what I have asked when emailing the folks in the U.K. I have found a few rifles there. Just trying to get an answer back to see if they are still available.
 
I have an ad in the EE for one. Also emailed a few folks in the U.K. No answers back from the U.K as of yet. My fingers are crossed but a cramping up.

Dealers in antique firearms and militaria in the yUK are well-practiced in sending their wares to all points of the compass. Just looking now, I've found around forty P53 rifles for a start. My local dealer has a genuine P-H .451 Volunteer on sale - do you want details?

tac
 
Will know tomorrow if I have one coming out of the U.K. Dealer is contacting the proper shipping agent to export it.
I need to give a shout out to Tac Foley for all of his help in finding this rifle. Plus going to the shop to take and send the pictures to me. Without his help this would have been a lot tougher. Take a look at his youtube videos fantastic collection of rifles old and modern to be seen.
 
V. kind, Sir. It's not a big deal - I'd like to think that somebody might do the same for me some day. Here in yUK where OUR gun laws can often make yours look like paragons of commonsense, we tend to look out for each other on the Franklinian precept that those who hang together are less likely to hang separately.

tac
 
By the way - Youtube? tac's guns - note that they are by no means all mine. Those that have moderators are legal, and those with 5 round+ magazines are also legal. There are no limitations to either, nor to 24-hour shooting.

tac
 
Back
Top Bottom