info needed on 1880 belgium 20 gauge

r106

Regular
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Location
b.c.
I did a quick google and didnt come up with anything. But a friends relative is selling a 1880 belgium double barrel 20 guage, percusion cap muzzle loader. Right now thats all the info I have. I know nothing about older guns specially muzzle loaders.

Any idea what they go for?
 
Sorry, but based on the information that you gave, there is no way to give any sort of meaningful estimate.
If it is the average Belgian, exported in the tens of thousands, abused beater, maybe $75 - $100.
If it is a decent quality piece in really nice shape, maybe $500.
 
^^^ Even that is helpful. Thank you

I have asked the niece of the owner for more info and pics, so if I get anything more I'll post it up
 
Back
Top Bottom