Info on a Winchester 1892 and a Martini henry

dennisdendiuk

Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Location
Southern Ontario
I need info on a Winchester model 1892 25-20 serial number 230183. as well as on a martini henry 577-450 rifle. I would like to know possible values on these and if there are any good web sites I could use.
Here are some pics
Thanks for any help.
utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjUtMjAxMTA5MzAtMTkxNy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNTYtMjAxMTA5MzAtMTkxNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNTgtMjAxMTA5MzAtMTkxNS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjktMjAxMTA5MzAtMTkyMy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjgtMjAxMTA5MzAtMTkyMC5qcGc.jpg
 
Last edited:
I need info on a Winchester model 1892 25-20 serial number 230183. as well as on a martini henry 577-450 rifle. I would like to know possible values on these and if there are any good web sites I could use.
Thanks for any help.

Just like a car, the serial number will only give you the date of birth and no one can give you a price without a full description, a picture would be even better. Between $50 and $1600 would be my guess for the 92.
 
Well, with regards to the martini-

The markings are crooked and backwards 2 things that show its not Empire manufactured.


looks like it has a 303 barrel on it aswell:eek:

Maybe it could be re-chambered into a rook type rifle, but I myself wouldn't fire it with full sized b/p rounds.


But hey, I could be wrong, all the parts could be remarked British odds and ends.

It would be a fun afternoon stripping her down and inspecting the internals for Brit armory markings.
 
Back
Top Bottom