Is MArstar ever going to have cases of 00 buck?

.Ben

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Location
Ontario
i want a case of 00 buckshot!

seems its been sold out for....years?:confused:

anyone heard if they will ever have it again, id be itnerested even if the price was abit higher




also anyone know any other places i could get a case or some form of bulk buckshot or slugs?
 
Frontier Firearms should be getting some of those Buffalo 00 9 pellets buckshot soon. From their website and base on my memory it should be next year when we can start buy cases.

I feel kind of stupid that I didn't buy a lot when I had the chance. Now that I want a lot of buck shots I need to wait for them!:rolleyes:

SFRC have some S&B slug shots if you want them by hundreds, but it's all that low recoil stuff.
 
Your local gun shop will be happy to order anything you want, in any quantity you want. Be prepared to pay up front though.
 
Your local gun shop will be happy to order anything you want, in any quantity you want. Be prepared to pay up front though.

I think you keep saying this. And, I think most people know that. However, my local gun shop marks everything up so goddamn much that it isn't worth it to order by the case. NetShops do better because they (I'm guessing) have less overhead and seem to be run by people who are interested in the sport moreso than gouging their customers badly.
 
Back
Top Bottom