Is Remington Hypersonic in stock anywhere

JX2011

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone know any place that has Remington Hypersonic in stock. I am looking for 3" BB but no one seems to carry it anymore.
 
Bass Pro--Calgary---Cabellas,Edmonton---and if you have not shot any---IT WILL KICK !---ask me how I know

Thanks for the reply. Neither of them had the BB's which seem to be very hard to find. This is for fun at the range so we are looking for something that kicks more then the 2 3/4 magnum's we have been using, which these sound like they would be the hardest kicking in 3" then other shells, and which your comment seems to agree with. Which ones have you been using.
 
I have been shooting 3" number 1---I now load this shell last--so I can stay on the goose target and rattle my teeth only on the last shot---and those in one of my Beretta 391 Extreamas
 
Back
Top Bottom