Is There A Source For Pedersoli Parts In Canada?

albayo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
603   0   1
I just received an unfired Pedersoli Waterfowl 10 gage percussion shotgun but the ramrod brass tip is missing.
Is there a source for parts for this part, or do I just buy something from a BP source in the US like Track of The Wolf?
I would be grateful if you can provide a source or some guidance.
Thank You
Al
 
I think for something like a ramrod tip I would go with track of the wolf.Just add it on to some other BP items you would like to have, it will be a lot less troublesome.
 
I’ll have a look in the tickle trunk Al. I have a ton of parts. And you don’t need a pedersoli made part to fix a gun. Might be a ramrod button in there somewhere.
 
Hillfolk Musket Supplies, Senlac, SK
Doug and Becky Middleton 306-228-2949.
Becky has a stock of ramrod tips, jags etc.
You only need a generic Shotgun tip fitting close to the diameter of your Ramrod
 
Back
Top Bottom