redshooter
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Central Ontario
I first posted this in Pistols and gnmontey suggest I direct it here so...
Webley Mk V
I have one of these revolvers and I spent a few hours surfing today to try and get some info on them. Lots of stuff for the Mk IV, and Mk VI but not much for the Mk V. I'm trying to figure out ball park value of these revolvers. Really unsure if I want to sell it, but I doubt that any family member is going to want it when it's time to move on from my care. All I've been able to discover is that it's basically a Mk IV with a beefier cylinder, and the article stated that it wasn't made in great numbers..
Since someone will ask...photo.
Webley Mk V
I have one of these revolvers and I spent a few hours surfing today to try and get some info on them. Lots of stuff for the Mk IV, and Mk VI but not much for the Mk V. I'm trying to figure out ball park value of these revolvers. Really unsure if I want to sell it, but I doubt that any family member is going to want it when it's time to move on from my care. All I've been able to discover is that it's basically a Mk IV with a beefier cylinder, and the article stated that it wasn't made in great numbers..
Since someone will ask...photo.
Last edited:



















































