buckmaster270
Member
- Location
- upriver from the bend
I have a Hawken 50 cal percussion rifle I built from a kit in the 80s which is a good shooter. would like to try flintlocks.
Have been looking a various flintlocks and am leaning towards a fusil de chasse from Loyalist arms ( great people to deal with. have a Pedersoli Sharps I got from them a few years ago) vs a Lyman great plains rifle. The fusil de chasse has more of a Canadian historical connection.
I understand from my research that I should steer clear of any Traditions product.
any opinions appreciated
thanks
Have been looking a various flintlocks and am leaning towards a fusil de chasse from Loyalist arms ( great people to deal with. have a Pedersoli Sharps I got from them a few years ago) vs a Lyman great plains rifle. The fusil de chasse has more of a Canadian historical connection.
I understand from my research that I should steer clear of any Traditions product.
any opinions appreciated
thanks


















































