While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ok I searched the ammo section and reloading and here , cannot find anything on iver johnson .36 cal revolver ammo.Is there a match for brass and bullets to make these cartridges?
what makes you think it is a .36 caliber? You realize that the various 38 cal handguns shoot .357 diameter bullets. My first guess would be that your gun is a 38 S&W caliber
what makes you think it is a .36 caliber? You realize that the various 38 cal handguns shoot .357 diameter bullets. My first guess would be that your gun is a 38 S&W caliber
Hey Mooncoon, I didn't buy it yet . It is on an american site he claims it is an Iver Johnson .36 cal.but I was thinking the same thing. probably called .36 but closer to a .38. Cheers