Just wanting a price check on JHP ammo

Rating - 75%
3   1   0
First off if price checks are not ok someone tell me(have not posted one before)

Im wodering what fair market value would be on the following ammo. Please don't say "what you paid for it" that is not what I am looking for.

.45acp Winchester PDX1 JHP
.40S&W Winchester PDX1 JHP
9mm Winchester JHP Not sure what type but I think it is something similar to PDX1

Thanks for the help!
 
First off if price checks are not ok someone tell me(have not posted one before)

Im wodering what fair market value would be on the following ammo. Please don't say "what you paid for it" that is not what I am looking for.

.45acp Winchester PDX1 JHP
.40S&W Winchester PDX1 JHP
9mm Winchester JHP Not sure what type but I think it is something similar to PDX1

Thanks for the help!

I am guessing $45-$50 for the 45. the old personal defense WWB in 230 grain is still available for $42 a box on retails shelves.
 
Back
Top Bottom