I took my 1847 Walker repro to the range and after 5-6 shots the cylinder binds up to the point that it is nearly impossible to turn. Seems like fouling is being blasted into the cylinder pin and causing the cylinder to bind.
Has anyone tried KIK or Swiss powder in their revolvers and does it burn cleaner than Goex...I am thinking a cleaner powder might reduce the binding problem. It has been suggested that heavy grease on the pin might prevent fouling from getting into the works.
What is your experience with KIK and/or Swiss powders in revolvers???
Has anyone tried KIK or Swiss powder in their revolvers and does it burn cleaner than Goex...I am thinking a cleaner powder might reduce the binding problem. It has been suggested that heavy grease on the pin might prevent fouling from getting into the works.
What is your experience with KIK and/or Swiss powders in revolvers???


















































