LCW Ammo some questions ????

klepper62

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Location
West Coast
Does anyone have any experience using LCW 9mm Luger ammo FMJ?
Is it clean, any misfires? is the bi-metal jacket approved at BC gun clubs? Do Glocks like it?
Any information would be appreciated
Thanks
 
I purchased a box of it... they didn't accept it at DVC though... so I haven't used any of it yet...

As far as I know, all the outdoor ranges don't have a problem with it though.
 
I have used it.

It is very good ammo for the price.

It is clean, no misfires, the jacket is no problem and all around I recommend it. I have some Remington and Winchester factory ammo that were a lot worse. I would easily buy another case of it.
 
I have put a few hundred through my G17. Works great, fairly clean and decent accuracy. Some ranges will not allow it because of the bi metal jacket
 
I have a jericho 941, it really does not like this ammo. I have 1-3 misfires per magazine, I have to strike the primer twice.

I have tested many types of ammo in my gun, including my own pressed rounds and not a single problem.

My friend with an sr9 also has stovepipe issues with the odd FTF.

-Ian
 
Back
Top Bottom