While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, I've been looking for lead balls for a 36cal C&B revolver. Have a hard time finding any.
Anyone know where I can order a box or two online?
Thanks!
If there was ever a time to jump into bullet casting; round balls for revolvers would be the one. Equipment isn't much more than the mold, a lead pot and a ladle.
Slug the bore first before you waste a bunch of time and money like I did... my original 1851 Navy is around .377" but I understand repos can be all over the map.
I've an Uberti in 36 cal. My very first time to the range, my shot was all 360 instead of 375. Had to secure each chamber with wads of Kleenex. Embarrassing, and not very accurate.