Lee double cavity .490 cal round ball mould

Spiderz

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can any tell where I can get a Lee double cavity .490 round ball mould; I have tried different dealers and even a few in the U.S. and they are either all sold out and on back order (90 days) or will not ship to Canada. Any sources out there? Thanks in advance for relpying.:wave:
 
Here is the only place in the world to buy Lee anything Great guys to deal with. - as you can see from link they have 14 in stock. They ship to Canada, You must set up an account, Shipping regular first class mail USPS seems to work fine for me. NOT priority and not UPS is the way. Hope this helps

http://www.titanreloading.com/molds/black-powder-molds/round-ball-molds/lee-dc-mold-490-ball-
 
I'm sure there were some at Saskatoon WSS last time I looked. 'Course, they didn't have what I wanted which is par for the course.

After using Lee molds for a bit, I decided that it was worth the money to buy the real ones.
 
After using Lee molds for a bit, I decided that it was worth the money to buy the real ones.

Strangely I like the aluminum Lee molds. Mind you the Lymans I have are both HB, which brings a certain PITA of another type.
 
Back
Top Bottom