Hi.
A number of years ago, I undertook a project to restore an English Sporting Rifle that had been in my family since my grandfather emigrated from England in 1890, and likely before. The rifle was a 14 bore, made by William Beckwith, of Skinner Street, London, around 1863. I asked for advice from this forum, about who might be an appropriate gunsmith for the job. The consensus was Les Paul, in Ontario. I sent the rifle to him, and after a rather lengthy wait, I recieved it back, and was delighted with the work.
I would like to contact him, but have lost his email address. Does anyone here have contact information? Assuming he is still with us....
If there is any interest, I would post pictures, if I can figure out how. I have been away from this site for a few years, in fact away from shooting for that long, but i am retired now, and hoping to get reacquainted.
Thanks, in advance.
A number of years ago, I undertook a project to restore an English Sporting Rifle that had been in my family since my grandfather emigrated from England in 1890, and likely before. The rifle was a 14 bore, made by William Beckwith, of Skinner Street, London, around 1863. I asked for advice from this forum, about who might be an appropriate gunsmith for the job. The consensus was Les Paul, in Ontario. I sent the rifle to him, and after a rather lengthy wait, I recieved it back, and was delighted with the work.
I would like to contact him, but have lost his email address. Does anyone here have contact information? Assuming he is still with us....
If there is any interest, I would post pictures, if I can figure out how. I have been away from this site for a few years, in fact away from shooting for that long, but i am retired now, and hoping to get reacquainted.
Thanks, in advance.


















































