Long range shooting days ontario

Pcaps

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’ve setup a 1000m range on my private property and was wondering how much interest there would be if I did small groups of day shoots. I’ve got steel plates setup from 100yrds all the way out to 1k and also a 100yrd range setup with paper targets. My property is in Huntsville about 2 hrs from Toronto. I would do a full day of shooting with a lunch included. Just seeing if this would be something that people would be interested in doing.
 
Sounds like you have the makings of a real great afternoon, maybe throw in a barbecue with it😃
I am more than a few hours away mind you, but it sure sounds like a great way to meet new friends and have a great time!🙂
Cat
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom