Looking for a Cimarron Man with no name 1851

ArmedGinger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
88   0   2
Location
BC
Are these still sold new and does anyone have them in stock? I missed my chance on buying a used one within minutes. Looking for the one without the snake on it but I'm not picky.

I have a pile of 38 Special just sitting in a box and need something to shoot it with :d
 
Wolverine Supplies can order one for you. They are made by Uberti and distributed by Cimarron Firearms in the US. You could also look on IRUNGUNS.
 
Are these still sold new and does anyone have them in stock? I missed my chance on buying a used one within minutes. Looking for the one without the snake on it but I'm not picky.

I have a pile of 38 Special just sitting in a box and need something to shoot it with :d

I got something similar through IRUNGUNS and it was reasonable.
It was a conversion revolver in 38.
 
Back
Top Bottom