looking for a sponsor for a CHAS membership in Edmonton

LomondK

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Location
Edmonton Ab.
Hi guys I'm looking for a sponsor to join CHAS here in Edmonton. Many of you will recognize me from the antique exchange and if there is anyone here that would be willing to sponsor me to join I'd appreciate it.
 
howdy. I recognize you from the antique forums. I'm willing to sponsor you providing we go shooting together first, and you bring an antique for me to shoot once lol. I just have to make time to go to the range asap. I got rifles that need shooting.
 
If you can't find anyone who has the time, you can also email CHAS and explain your situation. You can talk to a member of the executive committee (I think that's what it's called) at one of the monthly meetings and they can arrange to sponsor you after a brief interview. I did the same at the gun show 2 years ago.

B
 
Back
Top Bottom