voodoopetek Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Thorold, On. Jan 18, 2011 #1 OK so I thought I would just Edit the original post. I was able to get some headstamp pictures of some of the ammo I am looking to get info on. Feel free to PM me with any info you can provide. the pinfire stuff is kind of hard to make out so sorry for that. and again .. thanks guys Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
OK so I thought I would just Edit the original post. I was able to get some headstamp pictures of some of the ammo I am looking to get info on. Feel free to PM me with any info you can provide. the pinfire stuff is kind of hard to make out so sorry for that. and again .. thanks guys
unstableryan CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 81 0 0 Location Beautiful Okanagan Valley Jan 18, 2011 #2 challenge the guys here, I bet they get it
voodoopetek Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Thorold, On. Jan 18, 2011 #3 unstableryan said: challenge the guys here, I bet they get it Click to expand... Challenge sounds like a fun way of doing it will update the OP with a picture is just a minute. Some I know already but now you toss the word challenge in there this should be fun ( no matter how easy the round is to identify)
unstableryan said: challenge the guys here, I bet they get it Click to expand... Challenge sounds like a fun way of doing it will update the OP with a picture is just a minute. Some I know already but now you toss the word challenge in there this should be fun ( no matter how easy the round is to identify)
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Jan 18, 2011 #4 Hi. Go here. http://cartridgecollectors.org/headstampcodes.htm
pats Regular Rating - 100% 4 0 0 Location Langley, bc Jan 18, 2011 #5 these pictures below were posted some where on CGN befor, can find them but i think there great, maby it will help you out.
these pictures below were posted some where on CGN befor, can find them but i think there great, maby it will help you out.
voodoopetek Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Thorold, On. Jan 20, 2011 #6 thanks for those pics and the site posted from sunray these should help me out. Thanks guys
voodoopetek Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Thorold, On. Jan 27, 2011 #7 OP updated Thanks
voodoopetek Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Thorold, On. Feb 7, 2011 #8 Added some pictures of headstamps and will work on getting more Thanks