While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Nutz, I saw a mini Sharps rifle in .38-55 at Wholesale Edmonton some months ago, put out by Lyman. They have since sent theirs to another store for a customer, and I want one. Anyone know who might have one?
Island Outfitters in Victoria had one a few months ago, and at $1700, I suspect they still might.
Nice rifle, too light in my opinion, and the lever was skimpy.
But what do I know......
I held one before, it seemed kind of neat to me, but I didn't pay any specific attention to the lever. The reason I am so interested is because it is so light.
Know of a couple of ladies that really like them. Load down to a light recoil, light to handle. One drawback, they both recomend wearing a heavy jacket as the small stock is a little sharp on the shoulder.