m1895 nagant revolver ammo

rick43pen

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
39   0   1
Location
Edmonton
does anyone know a dealer that has any of this ammo in stock? i found 32 s&w at lever arms, but they don't ship it. be nice to have the correct ammo for it. might have to hand load. :(
 
CanadaAmmo sometimes has it. Unfortunately only Fiochi loads it, and they only do limited runs of their exotic stuff (Nagant, 9mmStyer, .455 Webley etc), so there are long droughts between availability.

Tradex has some components if you reload.

I suggest a visit to: thenagantman.com. He is a Nagant revolver fanatic and has a bunch of youtube video with a list of compatible calibres and a re-loading recipe. The .32-20 is apparently the right case, and what the Lee die set was designed to use. I haven't gone this route myself yet since I still have four boxes of factory ammo left, but I expect I will have to do so soon.
 
I reload using the brass etc from Tradex if and when they have the components....works for me and anyone else that has a Nagant 1895....alas...seems the only solution....as previously stated..."Fiocchi" only makes rare production runs of 7.62x38R
 
yes, tradex was my first stop. currently only have the bullets. no brass. thanks anyway. also lever arms has the 32 s & w long, but does not ship. haven't seen any of the h&r 32 ammo anywhere yet. was hoping p&s might have, but no joy. will find all the reloading parts eventually. do you need special primers for this load? ie fiocchi?
 
Last edited:
CanadaAmmo sometimes has it. Unfortunately only Fiochi loads it, and they only do limited runs of their exotic stuff (Nagant, 9mmStyer, .455 Webley etc), so there are long droughts between availability.

Tradex has some components if you reload.

I suggest a visit to: thenagantman.com. He is a Nagant revolver fanatic and has a bunch of youtube video with a list of compatible calibres and a re-loading recipe. The .32-20 is apparently the right case, and what the Lee die set was designed to use. I haven't gone this route myself yet since I still have four boxes of factory ammo left, but I expect I will have to do so soon.
thanks, will try.
 
PRVI Partizan makes it along with many other milsurp calibers, but the Canadian Importer won't import it. I have been asking him for over a year, but he says the demand for it is to small in Canada for him to have the calibers approved for Import by NRCAN.

Here are calibers I asked him to Import:

Rifle

- 6.5 Carcano

- 7.5 Mas French

- 7.5 Swiss

- 8mm Lebel

- 8x56 Steyr


Pistol

- 7.62 Nagant Revolver

- 9mm Browning Long
 
PRVI Partizan makes it along with many other milsurp calibers, but the Canadian Importer won't import it. I have been asking him for over a year, but he says the demand for it is to small in Canada for him to have approved for Import by NRCAN.
considering the amount of surplus nagant revolvers sold in canada in the last year alone, perhaps he should reconsider. i will pester him as well. perhaps a email campain?
 
Here are the Prvi Partizan calibers I asked him to Import:

Rifle

- 6.5 Carcano

- 7.5 Mas French

- 7.5 Swiss

- 8mm Lebel

- 8x56 Steyr


Pistol

- 7.62 Nagant Revolver

- 9mm Browning Long

I think letters would be better, just a few simple lines asking them to import these calibers.

Send them to:

Bell Distributors
3164 Pepper Mill Crt,
Mississauga ON,
L5L 4X4
 
Back
Top Bottom