Maker? Please help me identify the maker of this modern rifle

jpc

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
692   0   0
Help appreciated :)

take care

jpc

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6608.jpg
 
I have one in .54 cal. Owned it for some 35 years with no issues. I take it out a couple times a year and fire a dozen or so minie balls over 70 grs of ffg, clean it up and back in the safe till next time. It's a great rifle, my first foray into black powder shooting.

Mike
 
Thanks for the fast reply and is there "Quality" there ??

I have one in 50 cal and it compares to my tc hawken in 54 cal...solid rifles with no problems that I know of.The trigger guard isnt as fancy as a t/c...but the patch box with the wood in the center makes up for it.I cant tell if the one you have is a walnut stock or not. Is it?
 
Back
Top Bottom