Martini-Henry Ammo Rare? Any Value?

mytiburon

Regular
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Location
Saskatchewan
Some old cartridges laying around, from the picture is says mark 2 but from the bullet it looks like a mark 3 according to a website i found on these. I am just interested if these are rare or not and if their is any value to them. These were found in my great grand dads house. Thanks for anyone that can help.

bulletd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
The paper says solid case, but the round is the older coil wrapped style.
Probably $10 each to a cartridge collector.
 
thanks guys, we have two or three "bundles" of these wrapped in the same wrappers you see above,we took one out for the photo, i'll have to check again but they are proably in packs of 10. They are across town at my dads so when I am there next I will check and get another picture. We also have a few that are old but not coil wrapped that are just loose.
 
Back
Top Bottom