If you do not got L1 EE access. You cannot message peopleHow do I message on the EE?, am interested in a few rifles but cannot figure out how to message
You don't need special programs. If you read the forum rules. It tells you how to gain access to message people to buy.For easier communication on platforms like Equipment Exchange, I sometimes use tools similar to the WhatsApp API for automated messaging and notifications. It's been seamless managing my interactions, especially when dealing with multiple sellers or buyers. Just make sure to engage with the forum's guides too; they've been invaluable for getting familiar with new forums or sites.
I find the site somewhat restrictive when it comes to simple interaction on Equipment ExchangeHow do I message on the EE?, am interested in a few rifles but cannot figure out how to message
How so ?I find the site somewhat restrictive when it comes to simple interaction on Equipment Exchange



























