MGA Snider short rifle..........

tacfoley

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got back from the range where one of the shooters was doing well with his MkIII Short rifle Snider. Taking a sneak peek, I made out the small MGA and '6' on the stock, as well as a nice sharp DC in diamond. The lock was dated 1871.

Needless to say, we had a a great chat, and he showed me his KAL mould-made bullets - VERY nice, too.

I've got a couple of pics, perhaps Mr Mooncoon might post them for me?

Best to all.

tac
 
Yus, thanks, I have a QGA short rifle, without DCS stamp. Although older, mine is actually nicer, this one sadly has a badly pitted three or four inches at the muzzle.

Still seemed to shoot nicely though, using that very short 300gr compression bullet from the KAL mould.

tac
 
Back
Top Bottom