The Gun Works (Oregon barrel) will build you one to your exact specifications.
I have dealt with them. Good barrels, and while custom they are usually only about 90 days from order to in your hands.
Now with the buck in the tank it will cost a bit.
One of their straight barrels is now $200 (US of course) and last time I ordered from them it was 40 bucks to ship it up. Being right on the 200 bucks mark Canada Customs didn't ding it for taxes (that seems to be their cut-off) - at worst you would have GST plus your Provincial taxes on that.
Here's the link right to their straight barrel page
http://www.thegunworks.com/custprod...Octagon&SubCat2ID=67&do=list&Cat1Name=Barrels
There is a couple more options (Rice barrels) - Jason would also cut you one to your specs but would be looking at $245-$265 (and customs does nail me on barrels from Rice
http://www.ricebarrels.com/ - last one I got from Rice was 45 bucks to ship - he only makes them once or twice a year (runs a ton of profiles) or Charlie Burton/FCI Barrels - cost the same as Oregon but lead time is way more (one man operation - older school process) - last one from him took 14 months from order to ship
http://fcibarrels.tripod.com/home.html
Charlie also runs some "less common" calibers - I got him to make me a 38 cal - uses Hornady 36 cal cap/ball balls - .375" (also does 42, 52 etc)
All are good to deal with, ship to Canada with no issues - like I said, the only present drawback is our crappy buck. Barrels from any of those three shoot better than I ever will (or most guys with a front stuffer for that matter).