ML rifle kits

brybenn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Location
southern ontario
Hey all. I love my black powder guns. 3 modern inlines and a hawkens side hammer. Lately I've been thinking about a summer/ project and was thinking of assembling a kit gun. Would love a smooth bore but would settle for another 50cal rifle.
What kits are out there that are worth obtaining?
Are they all prefit or do they need finishing?
What's a decent price range for the kits? I realize they're going to be cheaper stateside but I'd like to support canadian dealers if I can. Any help?
 
There's Thompson/Center New Englander 12 ga kit for sale on the EE right now.

I put together a Thompson/Center new Englander .50 cal rifle kit 20+ years ago. It was mostly all prefit. Basically all I had to do was to finish the stock.

A friend is assembling a Dixie Gun Works .32 cal. flintlock rifle kit. It has a lot more work to do.
 
Back
Top Bottom