Model 71/84 Manufactured At Danzig Pictures Added

albayo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
603   0   1
I just traded some items with a fellow Gun Nut for a complete Model 71/84 in VG condition.
It fills a gap in my German firearms collection.
I would like to get a few rounds made up to try it out. But have to find a source of brass and bullets.
Does anyone have any brass and bullets or a source as to where I may find them?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Al

PA302265_zpsfd71d81c.jpg

PA302266_zps126130d7.jpg

PA302268_zps78ca09cf.jpg

PA302269_zps8801d6c6.jpg

PA302259_zps9547047a.jpg

PA302260_zps019b60a6.jpg

PA302262_zps5c0b6e2e.jpg

PA302263_zps44974008.jpg

PA302264_zps3bd36b61.jpg
 
Last edited:
Scroll down to about this date 09-30-2013,---to the same ? posted by Nagant Sniper.
You'll find lots of info. there. --- John
 
I received a new set of Lee dies with the gun.
I will check out Epps to see if they have brass. I have been thinking of ordering a few things from them in the near future.
Thanks for your help
Al
 
I just traded some items with a fellow Gun Nut for a complete Model 71/84 in VG condition.
It fills a gap in my German firearms collection.
I would like to get a few rounds made up to try it out. But have to find a source of brass and bullets.
Does anyone have any brass and bullets or a source as to where I may find them?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Al

Hi,
would be nice if you could post some pictures of your "Danzig" rifle.
 
For anyone interested in some views of sporterized 71-84s go here. I don't how to post a link
but here goes. Go to Nitroexpress web site > Mauser Photos & Archive Forum > 71-84, .43 Cal., Mauser
at the very bottom of the first page. Some real eye openers shown. --- John
 
Ill post pics of my 2 71/84's
One case colored by Oskar Kob
The other was a recent and "
Best ever gunshow find"
Though not military configured
They were 2 guns exported here from Germany to
Get in on the hunters market as moose rifles
I remember my grandfather having one
nd he was paying 3$ a box for dominion shells !!!!!
That was many yrs ago
 
Bullet barn has bullets.

I think these were the equivalent of the SKS today or the Lee Enfield back in the day, there seems to have been a lot of them sold in Canada.
 
Back
Top Bottom