More $399.95 Over/Under Shotguns!!

To the ones lucky enough snagging a unit from the first offering, any review?

My O/O and ATA came today. The scatter gun has the manufacturer name roughly milled off, small blemish on bottom side of the receiver, wood is pristine but it has been fired. Chokes are spotted and there is 5 im a case with a decent wrench. It doesn't seem to be inertia driven, barrel selector and the saftey doesn't auto engage like most. Im curious if others don't engage the saftey. But for $400 it's a good deal.

My O/O and ATA came today. The scatter gun has the manufacturer name roughly milled off, small blemish on bottom side of the receiver, wood is pristine but it has been fired. Chokes are spotted and there is 5 im a case with a decent wrench. It doesn't seem to be inertia driven, barrel selector and the saftey doesn't auto engage like most. Im curious if others don't engage the saftey. But for $400 it's a good deal.

I'm curious how's the fit/finish and feel of the ATA ? Bolt action smooth? Trigger pull? Ya know the goods lol an the bads

I'm curious how's the fit/finish and feel of the ATA ? Bolt action smooth? Trigger pull? Ya know the goods lol an the bads

Fit and finish on the ATA or Turqua rifles are second to none.

Smooth cycling, bolt is smooth like a Tikka, trigger pull was 3 pounds, the feel is incredible to say the least.

The only bad if there really is one is it's built so well she's a little heavy.

I like the 20" barrel models, more lightweight and very easy to maneuver.

Did you get a chance running a couple of rounds or boxes against you O/U. 12ga? How does it shoot?

Back
Top Bottom