My 32 caliber tc hawken

toolgypsy

New member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Location
Nova Scotia
Here's a couple pics of my squirrel rifle.It is a TC Hawken with a 32 inch 32 caliber and 1 in 32 twist rice barrel and Lyman sights.heavy as all getup but very accurate.the 45 caliber barrel with iron sights swaps out with just the wedge and a ramrod swap.
Cheers
PatIMG_1941.jpgIMG_1940.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1942.jpg
    IMG_1942.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1941.jpg
    IMG_1941.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1940.jpg
    IMG_1940.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Started out as a tc hawken 45 caliber flintlock rifle that was 300 when I bought it.the rice barrel was 400 plus with the parts needed to finish it and the sights were off a rifle I sold a few years back.the decorations are a tad "tacky" with two inlaid buffalo head nickels
Cheers
Pat
 
Started out as a tc hawken 45 caliber flintlock rifle that was 300 when I bought it.the rice barrel was 400 plus with the parts needed to finish it and the sights were off a rifle I sold a few years back.the decorations are a tad "tacky" with two inlaid buffalo head nickels
Cheers
Pat

Now that you said it first, Yeah, I'm not big on the blinging of any rifle. LOL
 
i have a TC in 45 and another is 54, both percussion and good decent functional rifles. I have the occasional urge to try a small caliber bp rifle but personally do not wish to pack all that weight around for a large diameter small caliber barrel, so expect I would go the route of building a complete separate rifle with a smaller barrel.

But wondering what you use it for. Do you hunt with it. I grew up in NS and loved hunting rabbits. Have you tried it? Mind you I enjoy shooting paper to, soooooo
 
Now that you said it first, Yeah, I'm not big on the blinging of any rifle. LOL

Personalizing a ML seems pretty natural to me, but I was taken back by my first glance at the second picture where it looked to me like you had a bouquet of wild flowers growing out of the front sight. Looked again at the first picture and realized that it was just an "optics" illusion. ;) lol
 
Personalizing a ML seems pretty natural to me, but I was taken back by my first glance at the second picture where it looked to me like you had a bouquet of wild flowers growing out of the front sight. Looked again at the first picture and realized that it was just an "optics" illusion. ;) lol

I had to do a double take on the flowers as well. LOL
 
Back
Top Bottom