Paatz CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 27 0 0 Location Winnipeg Aug 15, 2011 #1 Not sure if this should be here or in milsurp, but here are a couple of photos that turned out sort of OK. I also have a couple of boxes of original ammo that I'll get some photos of.
Not sure if this should be here or in milsurp, but here are a couple of photos that turned out sort of OK. I also have a couple of boxes of original ammo that I'll get some photos of.
P Pete04 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 99.7% 398 1 0 Location Thornhill Aug 15, 2011 #2 nice pics, thanks for sharing.
cantom CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 554 0 0 Location Conservative Canada Aug 15, 2011 #3 Marked DC for Dominion of Canada. Nice. 2 band Sergeant's Rifle. (nickname) Any regimental markings on top of buttplate? You need a repro ramrod.
Marked DC for Dominion of Canada. Nice. 2 band Sergeant's Rifle. (nickname) Any regimental markings on top of buttplate? You need a repro ramrod.
G green CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 39 0 0 Aug 15, 2011 #4 Rifles haveing a steel butt plate had the regimental marks stamped on the butt like this one. Is that an M or an H with the GA? GA Garrison Artillery.
Rifles haveing a steel butt plate had the regimental marks stamped on the butt like this one. Is that an M or an H with the GA? GA Garrison Artillery.
Paatz CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 27 0 0 Location Winnipeg Aug 15, 2011 #5 I didn't notice anything at all on the buttplate.