Hello
I primarily shoot .308. I’m a bit of a newb when it comes to reloading (can reload and have the minimal Lee reloading equipment but have much to learn). I want to buy about 1000 rnds of 155 gr. reloadable brass cased ammo but have not been able to source it. I have seen steel cased zinc coated ammo and Berdan primed brass cased ammo for fairly low prices in the 155 gr. range. I know I cannot reload Berdan without way to much effort but do not know much about steel cased ammo. Common sense tells me it is not reloadable and hard on chambers. Please inform me. Like I said want to buy a 1000 or so rounds of reloadable ammunition with excellent to decent brass. I already have about the same amount of once fired brass but this is spread over four .308’s so really not enough fire formed brass yet to amount to anything. Not sure if I should just bulk buy some Lapua brass or do the bulk buy pre-rolled so to speak ammo and reload from there. So what is your advice? If you know where t source what I have mentioned please do not hesitate to inform me. Thank you in advance for your response.
I primarily shoot .308. I’m a bit of a newb when it comes to reloading (can reload and have the minimal Lee reloading equipment but have much to learn). I want to buy about 1000 rnds of 155 gr. reloadable brass cased ammo but have not been able to source it. I have seen steel cased zinc coated ammo and Berdan primed brass cased ammo for fairly low prices in the 155 gr. range. I know I cannot reload Berdan without way to much effort but do not know much about steel cased ammo. Common sense tells me it is not reloadable and hard on chambers. Please inform me. Like I said want to buy a 1000 or so rounds of reloadable ammunition with excellent to decent brass. I already have about the same amount of once fired brass but this is spread over four .308’s so really not enough fire formed brass yet to amount to anything. Not sure if I should just bulk buy some Lapua brass or do the bulk buy pre-rolled so to speak ammo and reload from there. So what is your advice? If you know where t source what I have mentioned please do not hesitate to inform me. Thank you in advance for your response.


















































