- Location
- North-Central Quebec
Hi guys, a buddy of mine has just bought this gorgeous and minty flat band 1947 Win 94 30-30, s/n 1,499,3xx in .30-30`
Although not exactly an antique, I didn't get any answers on the Hunting and Sporting Arms section so I'm trying here.
He's wondering about some stamps on the tang behind the hammer and the ahead of the stock screw.
My first impression was the CN police, but it would probably be stamped C.N.R. and the gun would likely be in a rougher shape.
Any ideas ? How about a ballpark value ?
Although not exactly an antique, I didn't get any answers on the Hunting and Sporting Arms section so I'm trying here.
He's wondering about some stamps on the tang behind the hammer and the ahead of the stock screw.
My first impression was the CN police, but it would probably be stamped C.N.R. and the gun would likely be in a rougher shape.
Any ideas ? How about a ballpark value ?
Last edited:


















































