Need some help from fellow Gunnutzs to find some old rounds for a display board

chrisluh

CGN Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Hey guys, I am trying to complete a ammunition board and need a couple more single rounds so I figured I would ask for the help of my fellow Gunnutz.
I am willing to pay for them of course so if you have any of the below let me know, thanks:
32 SW
38 SW
44 SW Russian
45 SW (Schofield)
41 long colt
44 SW American
44 colt

Again, if you have any of these you are willing to part with please let me know.
 
Except for the .32 and .38 S&W, those are all collector cartridges. Some of which are rarish and can be expensive. Gun shows are your best bet. I believe somebody, Stateside, is loading the .45 Schofield. I think you run into the same U.S. laws for one collector cartridge that you do for anything else too.
 
Back
Top Bottom