Had a gent drop me off a sxs percussion
14g English muzzloader
Locks marked " Wharton and Evan's."
Its stub twist barrels, actually in gd
Cond, needs a little solder repair on top rib.
Although, rib is solid, barrels still
Chime when struck, bores are
Mildly pitted as per usual.
Ex walnut wood, gent got in a " pkg deal "
I'm told make an offer and
I own it, someone has replaced the nipples with brass ones ...looking for info on make, as I've not found references to them online ,except a single barrel Fowler
Listed at auction in England.
Pics available to email or cell.
Thanks
14g English muzzloader
Locks marked " Wharton and Evan's."
Its stub twist barrels, actually in gd
Cond, needs a little solder repair on top rib.
Although, rib is solid, barrels still
Chime when struck, bores are
Mildly pitted as per usual.
Ex walnut wood, gent got in a " pkg deal "
I'm told make an offer and
I own it, someone has replaced the nipples with brass ones ...looking for info on make, as I've not found references to them online ,except a single barrel Fowler
Listed at auction in England.
Pics available to email or cell.
Thanks



















































