I have a few BP handguns that I have had for years and never did anything with them.
At one time I was involved with Civil War Living History groups and had lots of equipment.
The guns I always used were Parker Hale, Pedersoli, Uberti, and Colt.
Some of the BP guns I have left are listed below, but I don't know how desirable they are?
The Roger and Spencer is uncommon its the only one I haven seen other than this one.
Armi San Marco, Colt 1851 Navy Sheriff in .36, May have been fired.
Euroarms Rogers & Spencer Army Reproduction in .44. Doesn't appear to be fired.
Dikar Philadelphia Derringer in .44. Rough and in the Prohibited category.
The last one is an assembled but unfinished Dikar, Kentucky pistol in .44
At one time I was involved with Civil War Living History groups and had lots of equipment.
The guns I always used were Parker Hale, Pedersoli, Uberti, and Colt.
Some of the BP guns I have left are listed below, but I don't know how desirable they are?
The Roger and Spencer is uncommon its the only one I haven seen other than this one.
Armi San Marco, Colt 1851 Navy Sheriff in .36, May have been fired.
Euroarms Rogers & Spencer Army Reproduction in .44. Doesn't appear to be fired.
Dikar Philadelphia Derringer in .44. Rough and in the Prohibited category.
The last one is an assembled but unfinished Dikar, Kentucky pistol in .44


















































