New Member- looking for left hand flints

Canuck Bob

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Has anyone seen a lefty flint on a shelf anywhere? I'd like a Lyman Deerstalker or Great Plains lefty flint lock if possible. New to muzzleloading and am interested in the flints.

I understand no PAL is required. Does this mean I can order from the USA?

I really like the look of the small caliber southern mountain rifle but availability seems zero, typical Canadian problem.

Are there any large muzzleloader dealers in Canada?
 
Track of the Wolf recently advertised some new flint lefties and they are very good about shipping stuff to Canada, based on my experience over the past 4 years.
If you can build stuff, go to the EE Black Powder Forum and look at the WTS ad by "RTHook" dated 11-08. He/she has a 45 cal. Dixie Gun Works lefty flint longrifle kit gun for sale.

You could also contact Hill Folk Musket Supplies, Senlac Sask.

Good luck
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom