don knots New member Rating - 100% 17 0 0 Location Cukistan Nov 20, 2019 #1 Does anyone know of the owner of the new website. Antique Guns Canada, his name is Chris Blower.
M Moe CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 49 0 0 Location Fredericton Nov 20, 2019 #2 I have purchased from him. Good guy. Would deal with again. Cheers Moe
Z zipperhead Member GunNutz Rating - 100% 217 0 0 Nov 20, 2019 #3 Great to deal with, very knowledgeable and a straight shooter. I have bought several from him, buy with confidence.
Great to deal with, very knowledgeable and a straight shooter. I have bought several from him, buy with confidence.
G guywiththemule CGN Regular Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nov 20, 2019 #4 Excellent to deal with and trust worthy .
Midnight Rider CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location ......the Vanishing Point . Nov 20, 2019 #5 Tagged for interest .
m39a2 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 19 0 0 Location Edmonton Area Nov 20, 2019 #6 I have known Chris for more than 20 years, honest and reliable as they come. I have had no trouble whatsoever with any dealing I have had with Chris. Scott
I have known Chris for more than 20 years, honest and reliable as they come. I have had no trouble whatsoever with any dealing I have had with Chris. Scott
DEZ CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Nov 20, 2019 #7 Chris is excelent sold him one of his first antiques
don knots New member Rating - 100% 17 0 0 Location Cukistan Nov 30, 2019 #8 Thanks to all for the feedback on Chris Blower and Antique Guns Canada!
.45colt CGN Regular Rating - 100% 9 0 0 Location East Coast Nov 30, 2019 #9 Dealt with him one and he was honest and upfront about what he was selling.